05-07 HPOP for the 6.0?

TALLBOY

Reaction score
Sweet deal man, so I should def get her live tuned and see if that fixes her up. Also what size tires are you running, what rpm does it cruise at 70mph and did the higher stall kill your mpgs? I've really been thinking on going to a 2000 or 2100. Just hate to keep on buying converters every couple months i don't even have 10k miles on this one yet. lol.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Sweet deal man, so I should def get her live tuned and see if that fixes her up. Also what size tires are you running, what rpm does it cruise at 70mph and did the higher stall kill your mpgs? I've really been thinking on going to a 2000 or 2100. Just hate to keep on buying converters every couple months i don't even have 10k miles on this one yet. lol.

Your stall won't affect highway cruising speed, the converter is locked 1:1 at that point.

When you're power braking make sure you don't mash the pedal, if your truck is anything like mine it'll bog and get real hot, at that point it'll take twice as long to spool the turbo. Ease into the pedal and it should come up fairly quickly.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
I know a few weeks ago they were on back order. I think jarred said that there were 30 on back order. But that was weeks ago. I'm waiting on a stage 2 pump also.
Moving up from a stage 1 to 2.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
We have a handful of Stage 1 Thumper's in stock after filling all backorders. I imagine they wont last long!

Stage 2's should be caught up on backorder by mid-late this month!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Just figured I would post here regarding an update I got from one of my customers yesterday... He finally got his Thumper 2 pump in the truck and sent me a text right away saying how much better it ran and how much faster it is. Truck has 225/100's I believe now, and an s467.7fmw. Waiting on vids still, but still good news! He will most likely be upping the injector size soon. Can't wait to see how it does then!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.