Little project for my parents first diesel

Matt_P

Reaction score
Awesome job. Truck looks great and the rims really set it off! Beautiful truck:thumbsup:

Thank you!

Nice work...im not nit picking your work but shouldnt that front bumper piece be tan?

This truck isnt getting a tuner or anything is it?

Thanks! Yes it should be tan, thats actually the top pad off my truck because I have a new one going on mine when it goes to the body shop next week, I figured Id run it for now and if my parents decided they would rather have tan then Ill get it repainted. As of right now its not getting a tuner, Im going to try out some innovative custom tunes on it though this weekend and use them when I head up to ohio with a 35' gooseneck as well next week to get my 86 to see how it does. Right now Im seeing how the fuel mileage is without a tuner to compare since thats the only reason my parents would want a tuner. If so it will get an sct 7015

I did end up having to put a HPOP in it a couple days ago as well, It was getting way too weak and it wasnt just the IPR sticking so now it runs like a whole different truck. I still have to change trans fluid tonight and put an oil pressure switch in and the new fog lights and tonneau cover.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats turning out to be a nice truck! Im really considering getting a 6l. Find one with lower miles and get it somewhere they dont use salt. Bulletproof it and enjoy.

Matt_P

Reaction score
Thats turning out to be a nice truck! Im really considering getting a 6l. Find one with lower miles and get it somewhere they dont use salt. Bulletproof it and enjoy.

Thanks! If you can find one in good shape and stud it and everything right away you will be happy with it! I got lucky that this one came straight from Arizona

dam matt!! that thing is turning out nice!! good job... parents are gonna ove it!

live life full throttle

Thank you!! I know they are pretty excited after the pictures Ive sent. I wouldnt mind keeping it for myself lol

Latest posts

Members online