2015 test mule

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
The color matched OEM look awesome. I really need to drop mine off for paint.

Reaction score
IMHO truck looks a lot better.

Thanks!

What tires are those?

Cooper discoverer at3

Truck looks beautiful

Thanks!

The color matched OEM look awesome. I really need to drop mine off for paint.

Yeah, while played out, ptm is hard to beat.

Morgan, your truck looks awesome! Is that stock height or lowered? Any update on how the tuning is going?

Thanks! The truck cleared 35's stock. I took the 3" blocks out of the rear, and put 4400# coils in it. All total with the tires and everything it's a solid 4" drop. Tuning for 2015 with dual pumps has proven to be a pita. But we have it figured out. Just need to get back to the dyno to see what the 68 does then move to the 66 then 71.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRice589

Reaction score
Thanks!

Cooper discoverer at3

Thanks!

Yeah, while played out, ptm is hard to beat.

Thanks! The truck cleared 35's stock. I took the 3" blocks out of the rear, and put 4400# coils in it. All total with the tires and everything it's a solid 4" drop. Tuning for 2015 with dual pumps has proven to be a pita. But we have it figured out. Just need to get back to the dyno to see what the 68 does then move to the 66 then 71.....

66 then 71...... Lmao that's awesome. Oughta be a damn bit quicker now. I take it you want to borrow the drooley?

stacked6.7

Reaction score
this may be a dumb question but is it supposed to flare up between shifts like that? I've never noticed mine do it.

Reaction score
Also, pretty cool these are the very first dual fueler tunes written for a 2015 using the sct platform and x4 tuner. The fielding is still pretty low compared to what we have left on tap. We still have a few codes to work out. But at least when finished it gives options to people who can't get a hold of an h&s for 11-14 or have a 2015. The other platform we were using has some limitations we haven't worked through yet.

old96stroker

Reaction score
Morgan, you were literally like 5 miles from my house if you came to Louisburg to pick that trailer up. Why did Ryan get rid of it? I saw him about a month ago and he didn't say anything about it. Just have to take the duals off to get it in there. Nice trailer though, heavy bastard, and it is pretty hard on tires from what I have heard. I sponsored his truck for a few years just didn't get enough return to keep doing it.

Reaction score
Morgan, you were literally like 5 miles from my house if you came to Louisburg to pick that trailer up. Why did Ryan get rid of it? I saw him about a month ago and he didn't say anything about it. Just have to take the duals off to get it in there. Nice trailer though, heavy bastard, and it is pretty hard on tires from what I have heard. I sponsored his truck for a few years just didn't get enough return to keep doing it.

It is black under there btw, but if I remember the paint is not the best, I think you can see where it was previously lettered up if memory serves me correctly.

I bought it from trailer trendz. He traded it in for Richards trailer.

I'm looking forward to getting to use it.

Latest posts

Members online