Reaction score
Got mine today. Thanks Jim!!!!

Attachments

• LE fuel additive.JPG
    LE fuel additive.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 134

morepower02

Reaction score
Jim, they have got to give you some credit for opening up an avenue for sales here. I had never heard of the company then went to the dealer search and one was 15 miles away. I'll order from you if the sample that's coming works good. I would buy from a site sponsor first and it's getting closer to MN winter time. I appreciate the sample of summer blend that's coming.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I appreciate that brother!
Nothing against the other reps, most are decent enough. But, I promise and deliver a level of service that most have trouble delivering. I think John is your rep, and a great guy. And if you buy through me first, he will eventually try to contact you I hope. Buying through me also gives my marketing guru data to prove that this was a good thing. Next year I was leaning on not sponsoring because they pissed me off. But, he told me he likes what I have done, and with a good response, he will put PSA up first for marketing money. I like that my favorite forum will be first in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I appreciate that brother!
Nothing against the other reps, most are decent enough. But, I promise and deliver a level of service that most have trouble delivering. I think John is your rep, and a great guy. And if you buy through me first, he will eventually try to contact you I hope. Buying through me also gives my marketing guru data to prove that this was a good thing. Next year I was leaning on not sponsoring because they pissed me off. But, he told me he likes what I have done, and with a good response, he will put PSA up first for marketing money. I like that my favorite forum will be first in line.

im gonna send a letter!!

live life full throttle

JRLott

Reaction score
Ordered some today. Reminds me of Mike...passionate about his products and one hell of a nice guy.

Lugger007

Reaction score
I got my bottle and tried it also. First tank my mpg actually went down .75 mpg but that could have been due to excess idling also.
My next two tanks I went up 1.2 mpg from my normal mpg also. I'll be ordering a case of winter blend soon

GregW

Reaction score
Summer Formula
Case of Quarts is 108.36 shipped plus state tax
Case of Pints is 57.96 shipped plus state tax

Winter Formula
Case of Quarts is 128.52 shipped plus state tax
Case of Pints is 68.76 shipped plus state tax

When do you recommend switching from summer to winter blend? I'm interested in ordering a case, just not sure which route to go with the cooler weather moving in.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I'm waiting until November. But i would say when its constantly below 35 degrees at night.

GregW

Reaction score
Sounds good, I'll give you a call this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Thanks!

79jasper

Reaction score
Would this safe for the newer vw tdi's with ***?
I'm guessing it should since the 6.7's are running it, but figured I'd ask.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Its safe for everything right now. It will be advance updated as emissions are. We sit on all the major boards and are well ahead of anything coming down the pipeline.

psduser1

Reaction score
Well, I finally broke down and tried this stuff, lol.
Temps were down onto single digits here in Michigan, last week, and I thought a bit of antigen was in order. Hit jim up, and he took care of me! Didn't promise any mileage gains, just smoother, quieter injectors, and anti gel, of course.
I am generally skeptical of additives, and I've run most of them at one time or another with mixed results, at best.
I can't speak for mileage, as I changed fuel brand when I added full torque, but I can definitely say with confidence that injector noise is less, and it idles more smoothly!
Thanks jim! It's always a pleasure, and I'm very happy with this stuff!

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I just got a small thing of the winter stuff. How much does everyone put in a 37 gal tank?? I know there is a formula but most people I know over do it but with this new stuff I'm sure I can get a answer here. Thanks

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I just got a small thing of the winter stuff. How much does everyone put in a 37 gal tank?? I know there is a formula but most people I know over do it but with this new stuff I'm sure I can get a answer here. Thanks

1:400, or a pint to 50 gallons is correct!
Enjoy!

Latest posts