• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB or donate a few parts for a friend

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a friend that has been slowly building a truck he bought and he's down to needing 2 parts and just doesnt have the funds. This guy really helps me out whenever I need help and Id like to help him with this.

He needs a harmonic balancer for a 7.3 2000 model and an ipr. Anyone that has one laying around I'll pay shipping for him if you can help us out.

If its a for sale thing shoot me a pm and I'll see if I can swing it for him.

Thanks !

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the fast response guys I really apreciate it !

Sending shipping info to both of you I guess I'll do the balancer from Derek and the ipr Gracing. Thanks !

Jhaddox

Reaction score
That's why I love this site..bunch of people willing to help out someone they've never met

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Well Crowz, I am not sure what I was thinking. I looked for a good 30 minutes today and those dampers may of made it in the scrap bin last time. I am drawing blanks for all angles.

But I did find 2 spare IPR's freshly rebuilt that I had forgotten about. So if for some reason the IPR from G racing doesnt work out, then Ive got some for him.

Again i apologize

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well Crowz, I am not sure what I was thinking. I looked for a good 30 minutes today and those dampers may of made it in the scrap bin last time. I am drawing blanks for all angles.

But I did find 2 spare IPR's freshly rebuilt that I had forgotten about. So if for some reason the IPR from G racing doesnt work out, then Ive got some for him.

Again i apologize

I know how it goes thinking somethings there and it not be, cleaned up a ton of scrap here not long ago and have had the same problems ever since. Thanks for the offer though !

I'll go with the one from G racing then.