First Truck!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I got my first truck today! Its a 93 f350 with the 7.3 IDI in it. She smokes moderately till shes warm but thats okay. 183k as a fleet vehicle, so they we tougher miles. I got a few pictures too. I got it mostly for the mileage and a plow truck, im getting all 15 of my brothers accounts. The bed has a 1/4in steel diamond plate liner in it but the sheet metal is pretty rough. The company lettering came off like sh*t when they did it so it looks terrible but i'll get a newer one in the spring and have my uncles' body shop guys redo her :)

uploadfromtaptalk1322438330080.jpg

Had to take some clips off the sides so the tool box would fit...
uploadfromtaptalk1322438352272.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1322438464095.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1322438518816.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1322438376546.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Hell yeah that was my thinking. All it needs is a brake line, master cyl, and a relocation of the driver seat belt because its rotted off.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jason

Reaction score
I'd fix the issues and run it. When you buy a newer one, don't subject a newer nicer one to plowing when you've got a good work truck right there. Congratsthough, looks like a good foundation to work with.

Shone, judging by your edit remark, I wish I could have seen what you put lol.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Yeah i was planning on beating(sorta) on this as my plow truck, suspend the registration in the summer, and have like a 96 to make nice in the future.

I cant seem to keep any break pressure tho, and we have bled the chit out of the brakes, and replaced the calipers and master. If i didnt bench prime the master could it hold air still?? And i replaced one line in the rear that was leaking at the junction. No more leaks but I cant get pressure still.

I have to pull the rear drum but have been told its not like im used to, something i have to be careful with the not leak the diff oil everywhere. Any ideas or tips?

woodduck97

Reaction score
I will say the rear end will not leak oil. It is a slide off drum. May just have to give it a few wacks with a hammer to free it up and pry it off.

Also if you like the sound of a straight pipe big block. Go ahead and take the muffler out of it.

Latest posts

Members online