retro solutiuions

G Racing

Reaction score
The main difference in the retro kits is the wattage and the bulb color. There are the 35 watt and 55 watt ballasts. The 55 watt will be the brighter of the two. Then the bulb color will depend on what temperature of bulb you chose. Most use either a 5000k or a 6000k bulb. This is about as close to white as you can get with out having a yellow or a blueish look to your headlights. The retro kits also offer a lifetime warranty. The wiring harness is well made and nicely put together.

bruce

Reaction score
Do you have the bulbs that fit the 9008 hole but have the 9007 plug for people who have done 07 frontends on their 01's? If so pm me a price or post it public

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

chappy

Reaction score
The main difference in the retro kits is the wattage and the bulb color. There are the 35 watt and 55 watt ballasts. The 55 watt will be the brighter of the two. Then the bulb color will depend on what temperature of bulb you chose. Most use either a 5000k or a 6000k bulb. This is about as close to white as you can get with out having a yellow or a blueish look to your headlights. The retro kits also offer a lifetime warranty. The wiring harness is well made and nicely put together.

I had both the grounds break off upon installing and there ballast hasn't even lasted 6 weeks before crapping out. Now I have to pay to send it back to retrosolutions for them to test or pay for a new one and still pay to send my old one back. I'm not happy with there products or service. I've had better service from ebay companies .

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I had both the grounds break off upon installing and there ballast hasn't even lasted 6 weeks before crapping out. Now I have to pay to send it back to retrosolutions for them to test or pay for a new one and still pay to send my old one back. I'm not happy with there products or service. I've had better service from ebay companies .

You buy direct from RS?

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score

Did you get the Digital kits?

chappy

Reaction score
the heads are 55w digital and the fogs are the nite lite 35w . One of the fogs is what i'm having problems with and what the grounds broke off of on installation. they said they were still a good kit just not of the same level as there digital's.

chappy

Reaction score
Well Todd got ahold of me now via email and sounds like he is gonna take care of me and I don't have to pay to have my faulty one shipped back.

jkidd_39

Reaction score
i'd like a price on a kit with the 55w ballast and 5000k headlights and foglights for my 02 w/ 05-07 headlight. thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Latest posts

Members online