E-350 Powerstroke Van

03Diesel

Reaction score
Just got myself a 2006 E-350 6L van. Any ideas or suggestions on where i should start. Parts are limited for the vans so im realy not sure where to begin.

03Diesel

Reaction score
Cause there a ton of room in the back for whatever and most people wouldnt expect a van to be loud and be a sleeper when it has a tune.(for people who are unfamiliar with diesels).

03Diesel

Reaction score
well i already have an sct i just need to get new tunes for it. i was just hoping theres any other people on here with vans or experience with vans that just know some things about them i dont know. Like a custom intake or something cause they dont make intakes for them. im open to any suggestions. oh and i have a stock sized muffler/cat delete on it.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Intakes arent really a must so youll be ok on that. Your egr is gonna fail at somepoint and the oil cooler wont be far behind. You want tunes check out gogo idp or gearhead. There like pokemon gotta collect em all. The straight pipe you have will be good until you want to drop the coin for a 4"

worldwide73

Reaction score
I talked to a mechanic/grease monkey the other day that works on E-350 vans with 6.0s all the time. He said they are starting to add hood vents/scoops to them to keep the engine bay cooler. Said the first couple they've done have had a lot less failures.

Latest posts

Members online