Pmax billet wheels?

smokedout250

Reaction score
Okay looking to upgrade the wheel in my powermax. I know there are several company's out there building them. Batmo, mtw, an soon the ww2. I'm looking to clear up my 175s a bit maybe cool down the egts some and gain some spool. Has any one ran a type of billet wheel that helped out? I'm not looking to change my turbo this is just a stepping stone to make my set up a little better.

Thanks!

Also brands of wheels and suggestion are appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Running a single plane billet in my Pmax. Turbo response to the go pedal input exceeds my satisfaction. The billet single plane has made a great turbo even better for me.

TooMuch03

Reaction score
I am pretty sure all the Billet single plane wheels for the powermax are made by the same place, so just buy from whomever gives you the best price. Don't buy a batmowheel.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Another thing to consider is the 68 modification from RCD. Mine has a stock cast wheel and cleans up all the fuel of 175/75s at WOT.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
i need a live tune badly.

sidenote
i have the MTW billet wheel. does it need a new tune? i would imagine it would.

smokedout250

Reaction score
While dyno run was lackluster (sub 500 with it blowing through the hurt trans) you can get an idea of how the turbo cleans up the fuel.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=519001124825692&l=1773685435467999100

Awesome! Super clean. I like the 68mm option but if I was gonna drop that cash I'd prolly go non Vgt.

So has anyone ran the mtw wheel? I have an email to clay to see what kind of results his wheel brings. Also I know the ww2 is still in testing so it's kind of on the back burner. Also how's the fleece wheel as well. I'm impressed with how it lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.