P0001

gotchadollar

Reaction score
Truck throws a P0001 with check engine light every once in a while when I start it. Sometimes it will throw it 10 times a day, sometimes it doesn’t do it for a week, when I clear it with the truck running the idle will drop down and then come back up to normal. Anyone else ever seen something like this? I’ve searched the code in numerous forums, all data, etc, and don’t have a straight forward procedure or diag for it. Thanks.

BigRed97

Reaction score
Pull the Volume control valve and the pressure control valve, check for debris. If clean replace as a pair. If debris is found replace entire hp fuel system

It's hardly ever an actual circuit problem, unless you've had something chewing wires

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180926-053549_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180926-053549_Chrome.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 60

gotchadollar

Reaction score
Thanks man, truck runs and drives perfectly. I would think if there was debris in the fuel system we would have some serious issues. I’ll try to pull them both out today and see what we got
Pull the Volume control valve and the pressure control valve, check for debris. If clean replace as a pair. If debris is found replace entire hp fuel system

It's hardly ever an actual circuit problem, unless you've had something chewing wires

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.