Ppei tunes problem

FORDPWR

Reaction score
I have a 12 fully ******d ez lynk ppei tunes, 4 in lift on 35s. I have used the 0-150 sotf from day one and the 2nd gear lockup. It always shifted firm but it was quick and never slipped. After drivingit for a while 4th gear always had a harder shift so I asked for some changes. They sent me a bunch of tcm files to try and they all sucked. Most worked fine under half throttle but anything over that and the truck would shudder shift from 4 5 6. I went to ford and did a full trans relearn with ids, reloaded the 0-150 tune with the 2ng gear llp lockup drove it nice and did the relearn procedure of shifting the gears then doing the 1-6 shifts at certain rpms. Now the truck shifts awesome except for it still has the 4 5 6 shudder just not as bad. Anyone else having issues or is it just me? Truck shifted fine before I ******d it.

ckrueg

Reaction score
If you are lifted without traction bars it will feel like that. Mine is stock with the f350 blocks and it has that feeling at higher throttle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FORDPWR

Reaction score
It didn’t do it before the ******s and tunes though and it was lifted.

FORDPWR

Reaction score
Yea I hear ya. Maybe a GoPro will help me out a little as to what could be moving. I never thought of axle wrap

Reaction score
sounds to me that there might be some hurt coming to the OD pack..... How does the fluid look in this unit? How many miles are on the unit? and how many miles has it been since tuned? Adaptive will make up for some wear especially after doing master relearn. But still might have some slight damage to this unit..

FORDPWR

Reaction score
Fluid looks and smells like new still. Only 5 thousand miles since being tuned and 125k total. I installed the 0 hp single tune this weekend and the truck shifts fine. But when I load the 0-150 sotf with any tcm tuning it does that shudder shift crap, but only over half throttle. And it doesn’t matter what power level I’m on it still does it

Latest posts

Members online