LED Head Light 4th of July Sale

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Head lights and Fog Lights will be on Sale this week!

145.00 Shipped for Head light bulbs
145.00 Shipped for Fog Light bulbs
(shipping to the lower 48)
Order a set of Head lights, or Fogs lights, and get 10% off on any LED Light Bar!

thumbnail_zpsd243b956.jpg

adf_zpsa9d042e9.jpg

Message me or Tom for orders!

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Great buy for great lights here. I have a set on my truck and my brother has a set on his Jeep. They are awesome! Hit us up for some great lights!

Reaction score
how do these do in dusty/ wet conditions? i notice that they have a vent in the back of the bulb. what would happen if i was to do a river crossing and had water get into the engine compartment? you can PM me if you like... Im interested in upgrading but im concerned of getting water or dust into them while offroading...

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Raul, I never had an issue with mine but then again I don't cross rivers! LOL I think you would be fine with these and wouldn't worry about the vents.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
how do these do in dusty/ wet conditions? i notice that they have a vent in the back of the bulb. what would happen if i was to do a river crossing and had water get into the engine compartment? you can PM me if you like... Im interested in upgrading but im concerned of getting water or dust into them while offroading...

From what I have noticed, these lights are very receptive from the elements. Again like tom said I have not crossed rivers either, but been down many dusty roads with no issues.... hopefully this will help with the water questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnxvsZf6jAE

Reaction score
From what I have noticed, these lights are very receptive from the elements. Again like tom said I have not crossed rivers either, but been down many dusty roads with no issues.... hopefully this will help with the water questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnxvsZf6jAE

thanks for the video. that clears up my question. i just wasnt sure if they were submersible.

PM me a price for H13 please

-Raul

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Just got work that the lights are out of stock, they are expected to be in full stock again in 2 weeks. We are still taking orders on the lights, and will offer the Sale through the end of the weekend. Thanks for the understanding.

mark@bigtimekustomz

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the orders...All orders have been processed, as we said last week, these are on a slight back order. Soon as tracking information is available we will send that right out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.