6.4 Intake ( Free Pre-Filter )

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
any cold air intakes ordered thru my website now qualify for a free pre-filter.

ww.nolimitfabrication.com

vr6dub

Reaction score
WWWWHHhhhhhaaaaaaaAAAATTTTTT??????

How much are these if we already have one and what are the colors available? :)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
WWWWHHhhhhhaaaaaaaAAAATTTTTT??????

How much are these if we already have one and what are the colors available? :)

$25 , black blue light green and red . pm me for details.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I can attest these prefilters work great. Got mine from mike about a month ago and threw it on along with a new filter and the prefilter def does what it's supposed to. It's been real cold and snowy here which means lots of road salt and sand being put on the roads. Once all that crap dries up it's VERY dusty on the roads and after 3 weeks of driving with it the filter literally looks brand new. The dust doesent even stick to the Prefilter because it's a nylon material so it just falls off when you shut the engine off I'm assuming. I had a extremely small amount stuck to the outside of it I just quickly wiped off when I popped the hood and it looked brand new again.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I can attest these prefilters work great. Got mine from mike about a month ago and threw it on along with a new filter and the prefilter def does what it's supposed to. It's been real cold and snowy here which means lots of road salt and sand being put on the roads. Once all that crap dries up it's VERY dusty on the roads and after 3 weeks of driving with it the filter literally looks brand new. The dust doesent even stick to the Prefilter because it's a nylon material so it just falls off when you shut the engine off I'm assuming. I had a extremely small amount stuck to the outside of it I just quickly wiped off when I popped the hood and it looked brand new again.

right on, glad you're happy with it !!

Latest posts

Members online