• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2012 Ford F250 King Ranch FX4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampfox

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Ford F-250 King Ranch that I bought new that is up for sale. It has always been garage kept and never in an accident. Only thing that has been replaced on the truck is the windshield and passenger side headlight and that was a comprehensive claim. Truck is in great shape with very few rock chips from daily driving. Just turned 31k miles and has always been serviced at the dealer. It has never been tuned/deleted and never in the dealer for warranty work. Has the remaining factory warranty from Ford. It has every option for 2012 minus the PTO and chrome package. Gonna start the price at $55k. This is my DD so mileage will increase slightly. Any questions email me at [email protected] or send me a PM. LED bar is in the pics but I will be keeping it. Will add more pics of whole truck and interior soon.

Extras include:

2.5" Carli Commuter Leveling Kit with Fox 2.0 Shocks
4" One Up Offroad Trac Blocks (haven't had to to put bars on)
OUO Adjustable Link Arms
Carli High Mount Steering Stabilizer
22x11 American Force Burnout SS8 and 35x12.50x22 Toyo M/T with sensors and locking lugs
Line-X Xtra bedliner
AMP Research Power Steps with lights
Bakflip F1 bed cover
5% tinted windows
Tan weathertech floormats front/rear
Dually running light under tailgate with factory harness (no splices)
All stock parts will go with the truck including factory wheels/tires (factory running boards were sold)

1E168CD5-068E-4FD8-A4D5-8A46895EF3C7_zpsgp7lkdtd.png

91C1997F-0A0E-47CE-BACA-1334FB066BE1_zpsvmqoprwg.png

photo12-1_zpsea58dd2d.png

Swampfox

Reaction score
Not real sure to be honest. I have a few things in mind but will have to see how that works out.

Swampfox

Reaction score
Well I thought I had a serious buyer but that didn't work out so I guess its a good thing it wasn't closed. Now has H&S Race Tuner and 5" exhaust and painted emblems. If serious PM me and I will send you a phone #. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online