• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

wtb 2011 and up platinum tailgte.

RSK

Reaction score
i'm looking for a 2011 and up platinum tailgate, must have the back up camera and man step. No rush either but its something I want to start looking for because I know they are hard to find... would pay more if its already platinum white like my truck is. pm on here or text or call my cell phone 8605731244 thanks, Ryan

RSK

Reaction score
think i know where there is one in white but you are gunna pay threw the nose.....$2000

yah, I found a white one in nj for 1400 but need to put the plow on my truck first and pay my insurance for the year for both trucks all in august just the two of those are about 10k, plus i'm sure i'll buy some truck parts too. I know august will be a good month but not sure it'll be good enough to drop another couple grand on the exterior, plus I want to get the few dings i have pulled and my bumpers done black, so a platinum tailgate that will get painted like rogers from RI will have to wait.

Reaction score
yah, I found a white one in nj for 1400 but need to put the plow on my truck first and pay my insurance for the year for both trucks all in august just the two of those are about 10k, plus i'm sure i'll buy some truck parts too. I know august will be a good month but not sure it'll be good enough to drop another couple grand on the exterior, plus I want to get the few dings i have pulled and my bumpers done black, so a platinum tailgate that will get painted like rogers from RI will have to wait.

U mean get painted like our 450 that rodger got the idea from

Latest posts

Members online