6.7 carnage

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I hear ya LOL
Good luck with whatever you have in mind, I am curious

I have two decently sized snails sitting on a shelf and if all goes well, I'll be putting some air back through them. But I'll only do it once I know the truck will be able to handle it. Not in the mood to go down the same road I did before lol

bmonaweck

Reaction score
I have not torn my motor down yet but I am almost positive my carnage will be worse lmao. I have 2 windows in my block upper oil pan split in 2... I was at 615 to the wheels with my 368 and revmax trans. Added FASS, H&S dual fueler, and defueled 100% injectors. Felt like close to 800 at the wheels, but I'll never know and actual number before she went night night. Reason for the huge injectors was I didn't want to buy injectors again when I went for the twin build. Needless to say the twin build is coming much sooner than anticipated lmao.

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpg
    IMG_2555.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_2565.JPG
    IMG_2565.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2568.JPG
    IMG_2568.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 171

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So you were at 615 on stock injection pump ? I need to get on that Dyno !!

Congrats on the whole in the block !!

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I have not torn my motor down yet but I am almost positive my carnage will be worse lmao. I have 2 windows in my block upper oil pan split in 2... I was at 615 to the wheels with my 368 and revmax trans. Added FASS, H&S dual fueler, and defueled 100% injectors. Felt like close to 800 at the wheels, but I'll never know and actual number before she went night night. Reason for the huge injectors was I didn't want to buy injectors again when I went for the twin build. Needless to say the twin build is coming much sooner than anticipated lmao.

Nevermind reread his post

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Lol guys if it's the same guy I saw on FB it didn't seem he was to worried about blowing it up haha and it was fueled plenty,

well I would assume so if he had nozzles ! I was just referring to his 618 dyno claim on stock fuel. yeah. right.

RedRice589

Reaction score
well I would assume so if he had nozzles ! I was just referring to his 618 dyno claim on stock fuel. yeah. right.

Do you even have a 6.7? Psh. I bet you be googling pics of nice trucks and we really know you're ghost riding in that Tacoma . . . . Talkin bout the real Puff Daddy.... :morons:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you even have a 6.7? Psh. I bet you be googling pics of nice trucks and we really know you're ghost riding in that Tacoma . . . . Talkin bout the real Puff Daddy.... :morons:

was gonna trade in the Tacoma and my change jar , see if I could get me one. hopefully they roll coins at the local ford dealership .

Latest posts

Members online