2015 Tuning Updates???

Dzchey21

Reaction score
So I guess that's a pretty legit rumor. But for most people I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Efi live is far too advanced for most. Hell even mcc is

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Uh huh..... You a EFI stud? Maybe you should ask your best buddy Don he seems to know everything about everything. . . . I mean he IS the tuning god of the ol Fagbook.... Where's Morgan lol he had such nice things to say about him as well.... It's all in the TOOOONNNIIINNNGGG.......

Lol. I've done a little bit with it on a couple duramax trucks. Nothing worth mentioning anyway.

Don's a special cat. Probably means well but tends to talk about things he doesn't understand thoroughly. Morgan loves him though! LOL

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol. I've done a little bit with it on a couple duramax trucks. Nothing worth mentioning anyway.

Don's a special cat. Probably means well but tends to talk about things he doesn't understand thoroughly. Morgan loves him though! LOL

That was very "professional" of you :poke: :) you know I keed I keed :sleep:

Reaction score
Uh huh..... You a EFI stud? Maybe you should ask your best buddy Don he seems to know everything about everything. . . . I mean he IS the tuning god of the ol Fagbook.... Where's Morgan lol he had such nice things to say about him as well.... It's all in the TOOOONNNIIINNNGGG.......

Yeah, he's..... well nvmnd.

So I guess that's a pretty legit rumor. But for most people I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Efi live is far too advanced for most. Hell even mcc is

Agreed. But it can be very beneficial for the custom tuners and customers of them.

And then gets mad at you when you ask a question over a pm that he can't answer. I guess it's not ok to ask questions about tuning since it's so secretive. But it's ok for him to ask all sorts of questions about '15 turbo specs and parts list for kits and ask to buy your parts so he can make his own...

My fb news feed is much more pleasant without him on it.

Ok, I'm done.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Yeah, he's..... well nvmnd.

Agreed. But it can be very beneficial for the custom tuners and customers of them.

And then gets mad at you when you ask a question over a pm that he can't answer. I guess it's not ok to ask questions about tuning since it's so secretive. But it's ok for him to ask all sorts of questions about '15 turbo specs and parts list for kits and ask to buy your parts so he can make his own...

My fb news feed is much more pleasant without him on it.

Ok, I'm done.

It's not like your junk is magic or anything just tell him.

Reaction score
They EFILive for a Ford going around facebook was just a script that allowed a V2 or Autocal to read generic OBD codes, nothing close to flashing or tuning. EFILive is devoting their time to getting CSP5 for the 6.7 Cummins out. They also have an RSA patch for 09-12 Cummins, so that will be up next for development.

Remember, SCT/Bullydog has a small army compared to EFILive.

Reaction score
It's not like your junk is magic or anything just tell him.

Definitely, my junk is by far anything but magical. I told him everything I new at the time. The problem is when you give a guy pricing and they expect sponsorship or free, because by them running my junk, I will be rich from all the sales I gain.. Just thought it was comical that help never seems to go both ways....

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Definitely, my junk is by far anything but magical. I told him everything I new at the time. The problem is when you give a guy pricing and they expect sponsorship or free, because by them running my junk, I will be rich from all the sales I gain.. Just thought it was comical that help never seems to go both ways....

I agree you should have a reciprocal proprietary junk agreement. If not people will just copy all kinds of ****. turbos, injectors, cp3's, mailing habits....

1st last59

Reaction score
They EFILive for a Ford going around facebook was just a script that allowed a V2 or Autocal to read generic OBD codes, nothing close to flashing or tuning. EFILive is devoting their time to getting CSP5 for the 6.7 Cummins out. They also have an RSA patch for 09-12 Cummins, so that will be up next for development.

Remember, SCT/Bullydog has a small army compared to EFILive.

This is what I figured they would be working on before the fords. And the 11+ dmax

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I agree you should have a reciprocal proprietary junk agreement. If not people will just copy all kinds of ****. turbos, injectors, cp3's, mailing habits....

LOL..... that's correct. Makes as much since as a hillbilly stuck in circular reason in a broken logic box.

Reaction score

Basically, since we all know that no one can be innovative or come up with anything unique.

It's all a big circle jerk at best. Some days your the pivot, some days your not.

LOL..... that's correct. Makes as much since as a hillbilly stuck in circular reason in a broken logic box.

That's basically like the perpetual motion of a slinky walking down stairs right????

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Basically, since we all know that no one can be innovative or come up with anything unique.

It's all a big circle jerk at best. Some days your the pivot, some days your not.

That's basically like the perpetual motion of a slinky walking down stairs right????

Haha. The Slinky has been reinvented several times. I'll still with the original steel coil. I'm thinking of a Ace ventura movie when he was in monk ville and ran the slinky.... almost to the bottom. But nevertheless. Failed.... LOL.

Reminds me of 6.7L trucks with whatever turbo lots of fuel and less power than 7.3l with a 38r and some mild singles with an old TS chip from 2001. LOL. BUT hey. It's the new body style, and nobody really knows what works.

I say stick a 38R on these engines with a billet wheel and let it eat!!

Reaction score
Yeah I think 330 rwhp stock > 160 all day...

But I guess tuned with a drop in turbo kit to make 500-550 6.7 must be way more expensive than a fully built forged rod, big oil, big fuel, big air 7.3 to make 550....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.