2011-2015 Turbo discussion thread

Pstroke14

Reaction score
Ha ! It was a rain day for our guys had truck and equipment lined up outta the shop ��. Didn't have time to turn around today !, hopefully tomorrow's flows alittle easier

Dzchey21

Reaction score
My street max has exceeded my expectations even at 6000 feet of altitude. EGTS are great spool up is good and smoke control is very good. Plus it sounds good.

LMPirate

Reaction score
Would the street max work well for hooking to a sled four or five times a year? Also would it be fine on a stock engine, or would I need head studs and other things? I have a 2011

worm

Reaction score
what kind of power is available with a streetmax r on a 2011 with stock fuel? I assume that is safe for stock internals. what about an s363?

dseitler

Reaction score
Not sure now which one of my threads it might be in but but I tested a BW 363 63/73/.91 Turbo with stock manifolds, Turbonetics Pedestal with Elite Diesel Cold side piping and Dyno 605HP with H&S Dual Fuel pump. Tadd from Elite did the Tuning. Really a good setup if you are looking for reliable setup and want to Tow a lot of weight and still play. The 68mm Turbine will spool fast and at 605HP you have nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
what kind of power is available with a streetmax r on a 2011 with stock fuel? I assume that is safe for stock internals. what about an s363?

prolly max around 540 . and yes very safe.

cranky1

Reaction score
Does anyone have a compound add a turbo kit for the 2015? Just curious, I think it would work good as a dd and tow rig.

cranky1

Reaction score
I was wondering more for a larger spread of power, not necessarily huge numbers.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I was wondering more for a larger spread of power, not necessarily huge numbers.

I did it! Use a gate and you'll be fine. I was pushing 78lbs of boost and bent some rods but it was super responsive. I loved the setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getstroked27

Reaction score
Industrial makes an add a turbo kit. Few guys have ran it and loved it. as long as it is set up right, gated right and tuned right it will be just fine.

jensenrcng

Reaction score
What are your power goals? Truck goals?

If you don't plan on much more than maybe adding a little fuel the StreetMaxR will get great.

If you plan on future larger injectors, dual pumps,built engine, 700+ hp etc... Go with the 6670R.

I'm not looking for a drag truck or anything, but want a good little hp/tq boost and a good sound. If I end up keeping stock fueling and just custom tuned & *****ed, would 6670R perform great? I have heard they have the old 6.0 whistle and I'm a former 6.0 guy that misses the diesel truck sounds... Or would you think the street max R is better? I know you have tested the 6670R for a year and I'm interested in what you think the comparison stock fueled is?
Also do you have and stock fueled 2015 videos of both turbos?

Latest posts

Members online