What To Do Next

maxxedout

Reaction score
Like the title says, what are some ideas for mods to do next?

There's nothing wrong with my current setup... It runs great! (Thanks to some help from Morgan @ Midwest.)

I'm just wondering what else I can do without having to tear into the engine. I'd like to be around the 550-600 HP mark, and given my current modifications, I should be pretty close to that. I'm just wondering what else is out there because I have the itch to do something different. I put on a ton of miles, so I've just grown bored haha.

Thanks!

maxxedout

Reaction score
I've thought about dual fuelers, but I don't know if that would put the rods on borrowed time. The truck has plenty of power, so I don't really need a ton more. I just want to try something different than what I'm running now.

Has anyone gone from the StreetMax to the StreetMaxR? Is there a big difference?

sootie

Reaction score
I've thought about dual fuelers, but I don't know if that would put the rods on borrowed time. The truck has plenty of power, so I don't really need a ton more. I just want to try something different than what I'm running now.

Has anyone gone from the StreetMax to the StreetMaxR? Is there a big difference?

tuning is what saves the rods and it is constantly improving. i wouldn't be scared to run them just have Morgan tune it accordingly.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.