carli 4.5" lifts

TripleE44

Reaction score
I couldn't fit a credit card between the rim and caliper on 17s lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think mine are that close, I think I managed to stick a finger in between on mine. I had the wheels mounted and balanced and picked them up and installed them on the truck myself, so I doubt they were balancing around the caliper or anything and they balanced out well from what I can tell.

I'm in my wife's car or I'd pull over and check right now. I'll do it when I get home though.

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
I don't think mine are that close, I think I managed to stick a finger in between on mine. I had the wheels mounted and balanced and picked them up and installed them on the truck myself, so I doubt they were balancing around the caliper or anything and they balanced out well from what I can tell.

I'm in my wife's car or I'd pull over and check right now. I'll do it when I get home though.

I want to run 17" methods I wonder if they will fit as well as yours if not I guess I will save up some extra coin and go to something better

TripleE44

Reaction score
Kinda hard to angle the camera and the tape measure, but it looks to me like it's a little under a centimeter. The weights are up real close to the backside of the face so even if they were 1" tall I don't think they'd make contact. It's close though. A little closer than I thought.

303cde813e3da3b589dfe8038f73b793.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score
Kinda hard to angle the camera and the tape measure, but it looks to me like it's a little under a centimeter. The weights are up real close to the backside of the face so even if they were 1" tall I don't think they'd make contact. It's close though. A little closer than I thought.

303cde813e3da3b589dfe8038f73b793.jpg

The 13+ brakes are even bigger lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online