No limit filter

TexAg56

Reaction score
Just installed my stage 2 no limit intake. I originally ordered the oiled filter, but then called them and had it changed to the non oiled filter before they shipped anything off. I just want to make sure I received the correct non oiled filter. mainly so Im not running a filter that requires oil without oil! Is there any way to tell if I have the oiled or non oiled filter? Mine is blue

On a side note, this thing was a bit of a bitch to fit but once I got it right its pretty damn sweet!

JRLott

Reaction score
I think both oiled use gold colored oil. Both come on lied as well. No clue about the pro dry s.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn so it looks like i got sent the wrong one?

that is oiled. i apologize if the wrong one was sent, but oiled will catch dirt and dust better , if thats the kind of environment you're in. i'll send you a free cleaning kit, they usually require cleaning at roughly 20k miles .

TexAg56

Reaction score
Ok mike that's fine. Id appreciate the free cleaning kit. Will that come with the oil too? Anything that I need to add to it or is it pre oiled? Disreguard the email I sent you about needing the dry filter as I will make this one work

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok mike that's fine. Id appreciate the free cleaning kit. Will that come with the oil too? Anything that I need to add to it or is it pre oiled? Disreguard the email I sent you about needing the dry filter as I will make this one work

yes it includes oil buddy. will do.

JRLott

Reaction score
Better tell him to throw a pre filter in there too, if you don't already have one.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Im having the same problem a lot seem to be having. (Which I know is my fault for not installing it perfectly). But the hose that goes over the intake tube is rubbing my hood. Honestly it really doesnt bother me because you cant see anything unless the hood is open. Are any of you guys running it like this or are most of yall bending the metal tubing to make it fit under the intake tube like the instructions say to do? Im just nervous when I bend that tubing that it will make a pinch point in the tubing.

DoubleLung

Reaction score
14 bucks of hose and clamps can fix that. Had the same problem be carful cause the hood can rub a hole in the aluminum line. That happened to me. Easy fix takes about 5 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horsemover

Reaction score
I keep reading about issues but mine went in no problem first try. I guess I'll consider myself lucky.

JRLott

Reaction score
Remove the factory hose. I bent mine, but couldn't get it bent to suit me. Finally removed it an threw a regular hose on with the factory clamps. Swap it quick at the bottom fitting and you won't loose much coolant.