Fass lift pump

Powerstroked6.7

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with their fass lift pump pumping fuel, mine is starting to , when you turn on the key you can here the pump get power to it but doesn't pump, I have went under the truck and kinda knock it around and then it would take off, do you think the motor is going out already very frustrated with lift pumps, I've already went through a air dog that failed and now seems the fass is failing

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, fass and airdog pumps do not last long pushing high pressure, 50 psi+.

For now all you can do is keep taking advantage of the warranty or go back to stock.

Fass and airdog both seem to have much better track records at 10psi if you want to retain the extra filtration that a lift pump provides. This also won't leave you stranded should they fail.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, fass and airdog pumps do not last long pushing high pressure, 50 psi+.

For now all you can do is keep taking advantage of the warranty or go back to stock.

Fass and airdog both seem to have much better track records at 10psi if you want to retain the extra filtration that a lift pump provides. This also won't leave you stranded should they fail.

Nah they suck at 10psi too.

Get an H&S system and be done.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I've got close to 30K miles on my AirDog ll 4G pump at 10psi. It's dead quiet and flows the rated pressure according to the gauge I plumbed in.
Wet motors are a thing of the past with their new pumps. I have no concerns about longevity.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
People still buy FASS?

FASS sent me a high pressure pre-production pump back in 06-07 or so. It ran that way for a few years then I dropped to a low pressure spring when I did the Cummins swap and that pump is still on that truck and working to this day. It's loud and has sounded like its crushing rocks since day one but somehow that pig is still pumping fuel. lol

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I've got close to 30K miles on my AirDog ll 4G pump at 10psi. It's dead quiet and flows the rated pressure according to the gauge I plumbed in.
Wet motors are a thing of the past with their new pumps. I have no concerns about longevity.

Love my 4g.. Quiet as the stock pump

Powerstroked6.7

Reaction score
I'm thinking now it may be my ficm going out, truck is also idling rough when cold, like it has a lope tune, and also could be why when I go to start it sometimes it go's into reduced power mode

sootie

Reaction score
I'm thinking now it may be my ficm going out, truck is also idling rough when cold, like it has a lope tune, and also could be why when I go to start it sometimes it go's into reduced power mode

is it the truck in your sig?

brock1129

Reaction score
i have the h&s on mine also.. pretty quite and seems to doing its job well.. its only been on for about a month tho

Latest posts

Members online