13-16 Spartan tuning

CATDiezel

Reaction score
You guys will be much better off getting an answer off of Spart-ans facebook page.

It seems the issue of signal was covered on their facebook. I would try there rather than here.

Stackedup6.7

Reaction score
You guys will be much better off getting an answer off of Spart-ans facebook page.

It seems the issue of signal was covered on their facebook. I would try there rather than here.

Probably a dumb question but what is their facebook page name? Trying to look it up and not having any luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redneck1

Reaction score
Anyone tune on here? I got some questions to ask, thanks in advance

Maybe explain a little, this is a s partan tuning thread. S partan is the tuner. If you're talking about sct or mcc tuning, that can be found in other threads

KCCO

notnilc2

Reaction score
Sct's tunes aren't great . Bully dog,h/s , sct.. it's all a generic canned tune. You want real results you gotta wait and spend the money with these guys or other pros like pip or amdp that are fitting them specifically to the truck.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Yeah sorry im looking for a SCT D P F D-elete tune

Give us a call and we'll hook you up with some great SCT tunes!

Sct's tunes aren't great . Bully dog,h/s , sct.. it's all a generic canned tune. You want real results you gotta wait and spend the money with these guys or other pros like pip or amdp that are fitting them specifically to the truck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That just isn't true. SCT is not "all a generic canned tune". While I do run ******* tunes and love them, SCT with custom tunes is still a great option! Especially for the customers simply wanting to ****** their trucks and not spend over $1k on a tuner.

notnilc2

Reaction score
Maybe I should have worded it different .. but none the less I ran a *** dog for a week and switched to sct livewire . It was better- but not "great" . Now running P-i-p tunes in the act platform and noticed a huge difference from idle to driving performance. I should have used different wording .

notnilc2

Reaction score
Give us a call and we'll hook you up with some great SCT tunes!

That just isn't true. SCT is not "all a generic canned tune". While I do run ******* tunes and love them, SCT with custom tunes is still a great option! Especially for the customers simply wanting to ****** their trucks and not spend over $1k on a tuner.

By that I mean you buy your piece and plug it in and go , the preloaded tunes on any piece just don't compare with a "custom" tune ..

Reaction score
Maybe I should have worded it different .. but none the less I ran a *** dog for a week and switched to sct livewire . It was better- but not "great" . Now running P-i-p tunes in the act platform and noticed a huge difference from idle to driving performance. I should have used different wording .

By that I mean you buy your piece and plug it in and go , the preloaded tunes on any piece just don't compare with a "custom" tune ..

Ngauge, SCT X4, EZ Lynk are all just hardware platforms for delivering tunes to the end user. The previously mentioned companies all make tunes to send out on those devices. Any time you order tunes, they send out their "base" tunes for your setup that works for most people just fine. The advantage to them being "custom" is that if you want something changed it can be done and new files sent to you for your truck.

For example, you order an EZ Lynk and load up 600HP Warhammer. After getting used to the initial "my truck has 600hp now!" you realize you want a slightly more aggressive kick down based on throttle pedal input. Send an email and now you have a Warhammer tune custom done to your preference.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
What kind of trans temps are you seeing on the SOTF QR files? Also, my trans is still learning, maybe 40 miles on tune. But i was wondering if you guys saw on the 600QR file, the trans locking and unlocking at WOT.

Latest posts

Members online