Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2020, 07:38 AM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyAssault View Post
You should have bought a No Limit filter and system. I've run the same one for over 100k.

More "power" from an intake alone isn't going to happen.

By all means, post your experiences and findings. If you discover it works for you then so be it. If you discover it was a waste of money then so be it. You will either discover what many already know, or show a different result.

Just remember you are only changing a small portion of the airflow path.
I was heavily considering the no limit but a few minor things pushed me to the S&B. If the S&B doesn't do what I want I will get the No Limit as I have heard lots of positive reviews on it with data to back it up.

I understand more peak power won't really happen which for me is only a bragging number. I would appreciate more power lower in the curve for towing but again not a requirement. I am keeping in mind that I am changing less than three ft of underhood piping and a filter. I'm not expecting it to make a world of difference, but I do expect incremental benefits over the stock system.

I appreciate your openness and willingness to have a conversation. I am here to share my experience whether it's good, bad, common knowledge, or new information.