Stealth performance module

2013Platinum

Reaction score
Friend of mine has one on his 17 and he claims better mileage not sure of the numbers but he says it’s better. I do know it seems to have more power but again not sure of figures

J98

Reaction score
Waste of money. Plenty of good non deleete tuning options out there that will give you more value for the $$.

MD 6.7

Reaction score
Tuning options

Tuning seems to black craft now since EPA is attacking vendors of (off road) tunes. I would prefer to ******. But right now might not be an option. What is the best NON-****** tuning for mileage gains? Bought truck used from a Non Ford dealer. Ran awesome was getting 19mpg. Had a new key programmed and suddenly 16???? What gives. Now there’s more turbo lag and she’s thirsty. Regen more frequently! HELP I’m looking at the EZ-Lynk but not sure what tunes or companies to go with! ******d and non ******d? I live in a state without emissions testing after initial purchase. Thx

Thx.

BTW it’s a 2013 crew cab Lariat.

sootie

Reaction score
removing emission equipment is illegal. Dont do it. Also, emission on tuning will increase wear and tear on the filter etc. Expect worse mileage and higher def consumption along with filter replacement in the future.

first post asking about tuning is highly suspicious.

J98

Reaction score
Tuning seems to black craft now since EPA is attacking vendors of (off road) tunes. I would prefer to ******. But right now might not be an option. What is the best NON-****** tuning for mileage gains? Bought truck used from a Non Ford dealer. Ran awesome was getting 19mpg. Had a new key programmed and suddenly 16???? What gives. Now there’s more turbo lag and she’s thirsty. Regen more frequently! HELP I’m looking at the EZ-Lynk but not sure what tunes or companies to go with! ******d and non ******d? I live in a state without emissions testing after initial purchase. Thx

Thx.

BTW it’s a 2013 crew cab Lariat.

What state do you live in?

superpsd

Reaction score
Most of the tuners inside the US have gone to emissions friendly tuning. Off road tuning is still plenty but most of it is outside of the US borders outside of EPAs range of authority.

Latest posts

Members online