6.7 GT4094 Powermax Turbo Install

dseitler

Reaction score
Tonight we are starting the GT4094 Powermax Turbo install. The Turbo Kit was supplied from Elite Diesel. I sent the turbo to Mike Turbo in Medley FL to have the housing machined and install a custom Billet wheel. I have a Dyno sheet from last night and will compare when finished.
The Turbo kit looks awesome! The custom work is perfect. The bends and welds are a work of art. I will post pictures and a few video's of the install and the test drive.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    544.4 KB · Views: 425
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    371.4 KB · Views: 344

bricewise

Reaction score
Get it on dyno already! Not sure I'll be able to hit one up in the next couple weeks.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Looking awesome. Can't wait to see the results. A gt4094 is a non vgt correct? 67mm? Sorry I'm still trying to learn out turbos.

Sent from my I fone 5

dseitler

Reaction score
Quicker spool and boost will increase exponentially over 2500 RPM. This wheel is based on the GTX. I really am looking for a quick spool. With 3:55 gears driving hwy speeds @ 70 mph1900 RPM if the spool is late it could be a smoking bi..h when you throttle into it to pass someone. I

Jonnydime

Reaction score
you still have the dpf etc under that thing ?

Op's sig

2013 F350 CCSB Full Delete Running H&S Mini Max, H&S Dual Fuel Pump, H&S CAC Tube, S&B Intake, Gearhead Custom Tune W/Trans +25, SPE Full Locker, OUO Trac Bars.

Latest posts