Paint matched and light bar

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Got my bumpers paint matched and a new grill surround, paramount grill center section and a 40" led light bar in the bumper. I'm very pleased with how it came out. Now I need some good looking headlights from absolute

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 438

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
looks damn good man

Ever thought about painting the fog light buckets & and lower valance?

Dantron

Reaction score
Looks good! Matching heads would be sweet and maybe a painted valence. I didn't know this many shops did headlights.

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys. Yeah jd I will be getting in touch real soon about lights. Tomorrow it's getting cab lights and I'm putting amp steps on it. Then all the chrome will be gone except for the side badges. Anyone have any good ideas on what to do with them?

Alex340

Reaction score
What kind of grille do you have? And what color scheme are you going with on your headlights? I got a red 6.7 as well and getting everything painted as we speak. Can't decide on what to do with headlights though!

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
What kind of grille do you have? And what color scheme are you going with on your headlights? I got a red 6.7 as well and getting everything painted as we speak. Can't decide on what to do with headlights though!

It's a paramount center section. For the money I like it a lot. I think a lot of people like the smitty m1 grilles but I got a better deal through my work on the paramount. I had a rbp on a previous Duramax and this paramount fit and finish is better IMO. My rbp had runs in the Powdercoat and fit like crap. Not to mention hey are way overpriced.

Dantron

Reaction score
I vote red frame and black buckets for the head lights, but the buckets can't be painted unless you do projectors...

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
I vote red frame and black buckets for the head lights, but the buckets can't be painted unless you do projectors...

That's about what I'm thinking also. I'm gonna do projectors. I would love to do some q series rigids in place of the fogs but holy damn they are expensive. I'm going to do the headlights first

Alex340

Reaction score
It's a paramount center section. For the money I like it a lot. I think a lot of people like the smitty m1 grilles but I got a better deal through my work on the paramount. I had a rbp on a previous Duramax and this paramount fit and finish is better IMO. My rbp had runs in the Powdercoat and fit like crap. Not to mention hey are way overpriced.

I'm taking your word for it cause I just bought one haha. Should be here Friday and will finish up the truck then. I think I'm going to go with black on my headlights with a red reflector. Truck looks sick man. Keep up the good work!

CUZICAN

Reaction score
Got my bumpers paint matched and a new grill surround, paramount grill center section and a 40" led light bar in the bumper. I'm very pleased with how it came out. Now I need some good looking headlights from absolute

Did you have to do anything special, other than removing the tow hooks, to mount the 40" in the bumper?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.