6.7 rear bucket seats in

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
Thought maybe some would like to see this done. Amp rack is done behind the seat, front buckets are bolted down, rdy to start working on console. Here's some pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 355

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
It will only let me post one pic at a time so bear with me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 286

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
I like the front and rear buckets in these trucks. Looks good

Yeah I do too because I never have 5 people in my truck and I don't like slim line subs. I liked my 08 with them but the 6.7's don't have that option for some stupid reason. When I get done they will be heated/cooled and full power so they will be able to to slide forward and recline some.

zporta

Reaction score
That's pretty awesome! Very clean install as well. I use my bench quite frequently tho

02bigstrokin

Reaction score
what did you have to do to make the seats bolt down?

Looks really good i love it[/QUOTE

The factory f250 front seats will actually line up perfect with the bolt holes in the rear believe it or not. On the passenger side the four bolts are already there. On the driver side two of them are and two aren't. The two the aren't if you look on the bottom side of the cab the riv nuts are there they just aren't drilled and tapped like the others. Theres even places in the factory carpet where those bolts should be. So I marked them and drilled through the center of those riv nuts and tapped them the same threads as the others.. Bingo both seats bolted down like ford meant for them to be there. Lol

Latest posts

Members online