Dallas @ HSM: Single Cab 6.7

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to share my side project I have going.

After searching for months, I finally found the perfect little single cab 6.7 I've been looking for thanks to Josh at The Diesel Cartel.

I flew to Dallas, Texas the week of TS with my little brother and picked it up. We drove it to the TS event and set up a small booth Thursday and Friday and got to hangout with some old friends and meet some new faces. We drove 28 hours and about 2600 miles back home without a hiccup. The truck ran really well and was kind of fun on the way home.

The truck is a base model XL 2wd which is perfect for what I want to do. Lightweight and no frills. I put the truck on the scales and it weighed in at 6320 with a 1/4 tank of fuel and no driver. Lighter than I imagined.

So far, the plan is to put our H&S Motorsports power package on it which includes our turbo kit, high pressure fuel system and low pressure lift pump- better known as the Big Country Breakfast Package around the shop. I put in an order with Mike for one of his No Limit Fab intakes so it should be here this week.

I will update the progress of the truck as it goes. Not sure what the end product will be with it but it should be a fun little street truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 330

jordan572

Reaction score
Awesome! I'll be curious to see how you plan to get traction. I have a little project going on a completely worn out single cab 2wd 6.4. Needless to say the hsm single kit and a few other parts are coming for that thanks to Josh as well.

Reaction score
Awesome! I'll be curious to see how you plan to get traction. I have a little project going on a completely worn out single cab 2wd 6.4. Needless to say the hsm single kit and a few other parts are coming for that thanks to Josh as well.

We should be able to keep the tire companies in business.

Reaction score
Keep in mind this is a street truck. I don't know many trucks that drive around in 4wd. Regardless, this thing is going to eat tires I believe.

Kind

Reaction score
There should be no issue getting traction if it's set up good. Granted us with 2wd's can never mash on it from a dead stop and expect traction, but I've never had an issue planting the power once in second gear. It is very amusing listing to some people think 2wd's are just burnout machines. 2wd diesels are very wicked street vehicles.

I said 2wd way too many times haha

Good luck with the truck!

Latest posts

Members online