2016 and the CTS2 Insight

lizardking

Reaction score
They've been out for 9 months. Nothing different from the 2015's.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there any other options like the CTS2 that work?

Mine didnt work either just keeps rebooting;(. Had to sell it. I really want a something to monitor my EGTs

unfortunately an SCT Live wire TS is the only thing so for i believe, or monitor it with the X4 you prob tuned it with and get the get probe kit till you move into a TS or Edge gets there **** together

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue that you guys have been having. I talked with edge about it. They have a software engineer looking directly at the information on my 2016 truck. Esstentially, the 2016s as a whole are not supported. However, they can make it work specifically for a truck in this scenario from what they said. I started the case with them after I bought one from Mike in December. After I had the same issues as above, they wanted me to run the updater. On their end they requested that all the information from my truck that was on the CTS2 be uploaded to them so they can make the CTS2 work, even though the 2016s are not supported yet. After they requested the information through the updater, it took like 20 mins of downloading from the CTS2. I have not received any correction yet however. I will keep you guys posted on if they can make the CTS2 compatible with my truck. Then you can go the route I did.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.