Trailer TPMS - What package do you need?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
Just like the title says, what package does the truck need to have to get the pressure monitoring for a trailer? If I’m reading right it’s the 360 camera or ultimate tow package or something like that. Which from what I can tell is different from the regular tow package.

Anyone know?

GloverPlatinum

Reaction score
Curious on this as well I have a 17 platinum with the ultimate tow package from what I can tell with gooseneck camera etc but not the trailer Tpms from what I see. Or if it has the capability I don’t know what is needed or has to be done to set it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
Just like the title says, what package does the truck need to have to get the pressure monitoring for a trailer? If I’m reading right it’s the 360 camera or ultimate tow package or something like that. Which from what I can tell is different from the regular tow package.

Anyone know?

On my 17, the dealer told me to get the Platinum Ultimate Package, which included the Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera bundle, then we added this accessory to get the all the tire sensors and camera for the trailer.

Part No: HC3Z-19G490-J

There may be an easier or less expensive way to do it, but I wanted the 360 camera and all the other accessories as well.

Curious on this as well I have a 17 platinum with the ultimate tow package from what I can tell with gooseneck camera etc but not the trailer Tpms from what I see. Or if it has the capability I don’t know what is needed or has to be done to set it up.

If you only want the tire sensors, and not the camera for the trailer, you may have to buy an aftermarket system not from ford. Something like this:

https://nicholsmanufacturingandweld...railer-tire-pressure-monitoring-system&page=2

GloverPlatinum

Reaction score
Cool thanks. No I would be fine with both. Thanks for the information.

Latest posts

Members online