Well I did it

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
After 16 years of running 7.3’s I bit the bullet and got a new 6.7. Really wanted a dually to haul the bigger horse trailer my wife and I bought last year, after months of looking for a clean 6 speed 7.3 dually I decided to just buy new. Honestly have only put about 50 miles on it but so far I’m very impressed. Much better feel and power delivery than my dads ‘11 6.7. Getting the gooseneck put in Saturday morning, hopefully get a few hundred miles on it before next weekend when it’ll get hooked up and taken to a horse show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Ok for some reason I can’t upload pics?? Any pointers? Trying to do it the same way I have for the last 5 years through the Tapatalk app.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok for some reason I can’t upload pics?? Any pointers? Trying to do it the same way I have for the last 5 years through the Tapatalk app.

congrats dude !! wow !

load the pics to the gallery , click on photos, then upload photos, then upload, copy the location, then open a post, click the image with mountains, and paste there.

qzillanut

Reaction score
Congrats man. You sorta sound like I did a few months ago. I also had a 7.3 I held near to
Heart. Man these new 6.7’s pull so effortlessly you won’t even believe what you experienced the first time. I mean it literally sounds and feels like there is no load.

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
a208ed6cc55f10bf41ea3e81c10b1851.heic
c283f9862a3a6f19592f33f6921c5f5c.jpg
ok finally got the pics figured out!!

PDT1081

Reaction score
Haha ya ain’t helping!!

I'd say leave it stock if it has the button to cancel/manually regen (like it should, but the automakers don't trust us). Otherwise, you will be annoyed when regens consistently happen 2 miles from your destination, when you know long before you get there it's going to need one.

Latest posts

Members online