CARLI 2.5" LEVEL KIT W/ ADJ TRAC BAR

HuntTx777

Reaction score
Looking to level my new 2018. Pretty much running across the same pricing on the internet for the Carli 2.5" level kit & adj trac bar. I've always went with spacers vs coils in the past, granted I changed my cams and ran adj trac bar. I'm just ready to do it right now. Currently everyone seems to have the same pricing @ roughly $1775.00 for the leveling kit and adjustable trac bar. Is there anyone on this forum that has found a better deal? Or anyone that can make a better deal? :fustrate:

sootie

Reaction score
call Mike @ No Limit, bigrpowr on here. Carli has very strict MAP policies though...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
call Mike @ No Limit, bigrpowr on here. Carli has very strict MAP policies though...

this is correct. nobody can sell it cheaper, its really about who you feel comfortable with. we sell carli stuff very often and know their ford product front to back. you get what you pay for in the suspension world as the competition is so tough. hit us up if we can help , we'd love your business !

brown1

Reaction score
to rehash an old thread. why do some kits have brake line extensions and some not? are they needed? last truck i pieced together carli springs and bilstein shocks and ride was great. looking to do the same on new rig. carli, icon or bds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToddP

Reaction score
to rehash an old thread. why do some kits have brake line extensions and some not? are they needed? last truck i pieced together carli springs and bilstein shocks and ride was great. looking to do the same on new rig. carli, icon or bds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a 2.5” Carli Pintop kit. Toss the bilsteins in the trash with the ranchos.

Latest posts

Members online