Anyone build a center console/sub enclosure?

slc6oh

Reaction score
currently have a pair of fosgate p1s in a ported box behind the back seat, and fosgate 6.5s in dei cups in all 4 positions (06 cc) ran off of pioneer double din head unit. get plenty of volume. impressive really. BUUUUT I don't get the lows from my sub channel that I like, and I know its as good as it can be , so I need to start lookin into other options to have more cone area and be able to move some real air. (for what I can do)

buddy had a single 12" dc lvl3 in his tbss, (box was huge) but off the same 500watt fosgate amp I have it was flat out impressive. you would have never though it was just one cheap-ish 12.

so It got me thinkin about maybe doing like a down fire center console set up... that kinda stays about the same length as the stock jump seat (front to back) but maybe comes up as high as putting a 08+ center console in would come up..

what have yall come up with ? Lets see em

:ford::ford:

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Message me an E-mail address and I can send you some pictures of my custom center. It is a ported 12" Memphis Audio M series sub. I used a factory E99 jump seat console in the top of it with cup holders front and back.

Latest posts

Members online