Tennessee, report in...

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Im ready to be back in mid-ten for good. Running 7 hours one way to Missouri for a week and leaving out and coming back to Tenn for a weekend sucks. But I do get to mess with a lot of Dodges through Kentucky and Missouri not many Powerstrokes only a few OBS in the little town my work is in. Thinking about putting the tuner on and making a little extra cash before we completely move. Maybe that last week haha kids have money they love to give away with a town 35 miles from everything

Undead1153

Reaction score
Go to TTU?

I do haha. I'm in my second semester of my junior year.
6.0wheels.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
Anyone planning on the southern invitational indoor truck and tractor pull this weekend at Miller Coliseum in Murfreesboro?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i'm ususally driving right past there every year, but alas, my work assignment couldnt have taken me farther away :(

jspaulding37918

Reaction score
Really now? What do you drive? I live in Maryville but work in Knoxville all the time.

I drive a green 08 CCLB DRW with a bull bar on the front. Fully ******d, studded and tuned. If you see me out say somethin. I love seein new trucks. I have a buddy that I think is on this forum that has 2 6.0 Excursions you may have seen his 03 2wd running around. Both rear quarters are in primer from doing an 11-15 conversion.

Attachments

• 20160120_202815.jpg
    20160120_202815.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.