Restrictions from mufflers

jcain

Reaction score
My truck had a slight hum/drone at 2800rpm for about 20 rpm. Full 5inch exhaust no muffler/resonator.

Just sayin

jcain

Reaction score
I guess we'll see what the new set-up does. I bet it has absolutely zero drone :)

jcain

Reaction score
I can tell you this though, with the last setup, the gutted *** and factory resonator was a HUGE restriction. I took it off after growing some nuts, went to the Rudy 5inch straight, and my God the truck woke up. Quicker spool, cooler egts and a ton more power everywhere.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I can tell you this though, with the last setup, the gutted *** and factory resonator was a HUGE restriction. I took it off after growing some nuts, went to the Rudy 5inch straight, and my God the truck woke up. Quicker spool, cooler egts and a ton more power everywhere.

This and $30K

04cr450

Reaction score
I have some real world data- i think my truck is super sensitive but i put on a flo pro muffler and a aero turbine resonator- the truck lost its spunk in it no doubt and cruising egt temps were 100-200 degrees higher.. illl deal with the noise, straight pipe back on and truck is not back to its snappy self.

08Monster

Reaction score
I have some real world data- i think my truck is super sensitive but i put on a flo pro muffler and a aero turbine resonator- the truck lost its spunk in it no doubt and cruising egt temps were 100-200 degrees higher.. illl deal with the noise, straight pipe back on and truck is not back to its snappy self.
Really... Good to know.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online