Tennessee, report in...

96OBS

Reaction score
Yes I live in Dodge city..... as far as I know I'm the only powerstroke here, well only one thats interested in them performance wise. Lol...

02powerstroke93

Reaction score
HI,
I live in Franklin, TN, me and my girlfriend are trying to start a Facebook page for Tennessee diesel fans. We want to get a big page started and have convoys that go to truck pulls and drag day. Like and Share the page on Facebook, Tennessee Diesel Addiction. We will have stickers and shirts coming soon. Thanks CJ

Have a good one

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tenne...60053830842262

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score

bruce

Reaction score
HI,
I live in Franklin, TN, me and my girlfriend are trying to start a Facebook page for Tennessee diesel fans. We want to get a big page started and have convoys that go to truck pulls and drag day. Like and Share the page on Facebook, Tennessee Diesel Addiction. We will have stickers and shirts coming soon. Thanks CJ

Have a good one

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tenne...60053830842262

Is it one of those groups where idiots kids sit around and jerk it to pics of trucks smokin like a b1tch and try in to figure out the best material to wrap their air filters with to make the most smoke?

Chvyrkr

Reaction score

JrStroker

Reaction score
There is a meet this Saturday (Jan 4th) at Buffalo Wild Wings in Cookville. 4p.m.-10p.m. I385 Interstate drive. I'm gonna be there for sure. If you wanna come you're more than welcome. Be nice to meet some guys from here. Let me know if you're coming!

mind if I smoke

Reaction score
What no invite for your buddy? I see how it is. Now that I finally got my dual disk in your scared of the mighty 6 leaker:poke:. Seriously, if you want to role out together just hit me up.:blitzed::blitzed:

Latest posts

Members online