Traction bars and drive shaft loops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I can get custom traction bars made. I do not make them in house Arron with HD fabrication makes them. He is bigger in the cummins world and I'm trying to help him get more in the powerstroke world. I have have his traction bars on my 06 and my 05 as well as a few customer trucks. They are very nice. Can be made in any Lenght and configuration. But I usually use 68" and flex joint on one end and solid joint on the other. Price on that configuration is $450

Here are pics
bars7.jpg

bars3.jpg

bars6.jpg

bars4.jpg

Also he is working on drive shaft loops. He already has top quality ones out for dodge truck and is working on duramax and powerstroke applications. If there is a lot of interest I can get a rush on the first ones out. Price on his dodge loops are 150-375 so I would think somewhere in there.

This is his dodge loop. It is adjustable for up to 5" of lift
6ffc4303.jpg

Lowdown89

Reaction score
What kind of flex joint does he use? I have been wanting to make my own set but for not much more if I an a set already made I would prob just do that

Bigsexy

Reaction score
I'm goin to try and build my own, but I will keep you in mind if I decide to buy a set instead. Those look good. Does you bars follow the same angle as the drive shaft?

STROKER

Reaction score
I have his traction bars on my truck and love them, their real high quality.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Bolt on or weld on front mount on the traction bars?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Those look well built. Ill be getting a set eventually, but I got some other stuff I need to do first.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I Hear ya man.

I have had these on my trucks for almost 2 years and they have been great. Bushing havent ever made any noise.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
keep us updated when you find out a rice, and anymore info such as bolt on location etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online