Cleaning under the hood

Wyo6.4KingRanch

Reaction score
I saw fordornothin's post in fabrication about moving the battery. This seems like an interesting mod... Q:What size wire should I run if i were to do this? Has anyone done this on there 6.4? Thinking of possible places as to where i would relocate them but would also like to see if anyone else has any ideas as to a practical place. Finally, would this even be possible on my truck?

sootie

Reaction score
most guys relocate to the bed for weight transfer on race trucks. or i have seen them mounted where the spare tire goes.

Wyo6.4KingRanch

Reaction score
Have you seen anyone do it on a daily driver and have any reliability issues? I'm thinking about future mods for air intake and generally more space under the hood...

Wyo6.4KingRanch

Reaction score
Yea i was thinking about possibly taking a straight piece of pipe(or one with a little bend) to remove that wicked bend in the stock air box. and then throw a filter on it. Think it would hurt it? you think air flow would increase?

Wyo6.4KingRanch

Reaction score
Thats definitly what i was thinking about was a relocated turbo set up. Thank you guys for chiming in. as soon as i find the time, I'll make the decision

Latest posts

Members online