SCT SOTF (Shift on the fly) GH/AS REVIEW

95cobby

Reaction score
You'll love it!

Used it yesterday. Let my sister use my truck yesterday so I quickly put it back to stock. When she handed the keys back, she told me something is wrong it, it's not as fast as it once was.... LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao nice, can't say I wouldn't do the same for my sis. But on that point... the first setting it stock power levels? and then the other 4 settings are the corresponding GH tunes we had before?

Jomax

Reaction score
Lmao nice, can't say I wouldn't do the same for my sis. But on that point... the first setting it stock power levels? and then the other 4 settings are the corresponding GH tunes we had before?

Yes sir.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Anyone else looking to get our SOTF setup, shoot me a message anytime! Nicest switch setup on the market. Very OEM look!

Attachments

• IMG_4936.JPG
    IMG_4936.JPG
    521.3 KB · Views: 287

Jomax

Reaction score
Anyone else looking to get our SOTF setup, shoot me a message anytime! Nicest switch setup on the market. Very OEM look!

Looks clean Jacob! That area is a nice spot if I wasn't using it for my valentine 1. Couldn't loose the 12v.

juarez454

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the diesel world, I have a 2006 2wd 6.0, reading this article, looking into buying the sct4 what I need to get to add this ? Thanks for the help.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new to the diesel world, I have a 2006 2wd 6.0, reading this article, looking into buying the sct4 what I need to get to add this ? Thanks for the help.

This SOTF is not available for 6.0 trucks, only 6.7 trucks.

Although you can get a SCT X4 with gear head tunes for a 6.0.

juarez454

Reaction score

Awesome, I have a 2006 2wd 6.0 crew cab lariat, I used it for personal and towing. I have a 4" exhaust and S&B air intake. What do you recommend ? Thank you for the help .

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome, I have a 2006 2wd 6.0 crew cab lariat, I used it for personal and towing. I have a 4" exhaust and S&B air intake. What do you recommend ? Thank you for the help .

g e a r h e a d , call the number below, we'll get you taken care of and have the tunes made for you specifically !

FordPSD64

Reaction score

Definitely give Mike a call! He's the only one I call for my goodies! I just ordered my SOTF and I can't wait for it to come in..

Thanks again, Mike. You're the man!

2015 f250
NL S2 Intake, egr ******, CCV re route
5" exhaust
H&S pipe
Gear head tunes

TexAg56

Reaction score
Can anyone post a pic pointing out where to connect the switch to? I would appreciate it.

Also Mike, did my switch come with the 1-5 numbers that jacob posted above? Or is that special order? Thanks

Jomax

Reaction score
Can anyone post a pic pointing out where to connect the switch to? I would appreciate it.

Also Mike, did my switch come with the 1-5 numbers that jacob posted above? Or is that special order? Thanks

This connector on the CAC tube, and is where you take the harness off and connect it to the switch wire
c48ed317ff598edde1c183c694879bd0.jpg

I then routed the wire next to the battery.

5b6f1d1b807f768c578bff9dbe5bdae9.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score

I don't have the stickers. But honestly, I see no reason for it. It's pretty easy to remember what time you're in, plus having the numbers just screams I have a tuner.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.