What is the best white headlight bulb..

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Oh I thought you were putting them on the 2wd. My bad lol

The ones on the red truck will probably go on the 2wd when I get 05+ lights, but I want regular bulbs for the red truck now. I have the DDM tuning ones right now on the red truck and dont like them, IMO they are junk. Pretty sure if I ever go with HIDs again it will be Retro Solutions, otherwise I dont need them.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
The ones on the red truck will probably go on the 2wd when I get 05+ lights, but I want regular bulbs for the red truck now. I have the DDM tuning ones right now on the red truck and dont like them, IMO they are junk. Pretty sure if I ever go with HIDs again it will be Retro Solutions, otherwise I dont need them.

What are they doing Alex?

RedSmokey

Reaction score
What are they doing Alex?

Pretty sure they dont like how bumpy my truck is along with they don't seem to like when there is any load on the altenator besides them. One of my fogs went out, which I primarily drive with because of the truck being lifted and the HID headlights are bright. Along with if I'm rolling up more than one window at a time (sometimes even only one) the headlights will strobe. The fogs will strobe if I'm running the headlights and fogs with the truck off too. Along with other random times they will flicker here and there. Just annoyed with them to say the least. I also had to wrap them in electrical tape in my camaro, because if they touched something metal they would ground out causing a horrible buzzing sound and messed with my cars electrical to the point it was making the windshield wipers come on randomly. They were a good price so I tried them out, not super mad or anything as I was ready to accept whatever I got at that price. The headlights will go in my 2wd as it will have the least electrical load on it and is not near as bumpy as my 4wd truck. The fogs will probably go in the trash if I can't figure out a cheap or free way to fix it.

Latest posts

Members online