Rancho 9000xl?

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
Is anyone running the Rancho 9000xl shocks? How do you like them? How are they holding up? Would you buy them again? I need new shocks and have been looking at these and wanted some opinions.

NevrKnow

Reaction score
Love mine so far. 10K on them maybe? Guess I like the ability to adjust them. Set mine on 2 for day to day and 7 or 8 when I'm towing. But most will tell you look into Bilsteins. that's my next try.

NevrKnow

Reaction score
First one I have seen that didnt like Bil's....Bad ride? they break? what happened?

And I got the ranchos for a steal and that adjustability thing is what made me go that route vers Bil's last time.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Sorry I was pretty vague and didnt answer your question lol. I had probably close to 40k miles on mine with quite a bit of towing, some pretty heavy. Never had any blow out on me. The adjustability was nice and actually made a noticeable difference in several situations. I didnt have the fancy controller either. Ride was good, no complaints there either.

NevrKnow

Reaction score
Wow. Only have 25kish? on my Ranchos. Hope they fair better. But like said the adjustability was what sold me. And you CAN tell the difference when you adjust them.

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Bilsteins should last much longer than 20k..I've put 300k on one set and 180k on another and 70k on the #7100's I have..PM me if I can help with Bilstein selection.

Latest posts

Members online