Glow shift 3 in 1

powersmoke

Reaction score
Hello, really interested in the 60 mm white face 3 in 1 gauge that Glow Shifter sells. Main screen would be egt's with boost and trans temp in digital. Really like the fact that I don't need 3 gauges taking up room! They also sell a single gauge pillar pod in the right color. Now I know some people have had problems with the single gauges but haven't really heard anything on this model, and lets face it I have heard that some of the good name brands go down ! Anyways if someone could share some knowledge or advice about this model that would be a bonus.
image.jpg
[/IMG]

powersmoke

Reaction score
UPDATE:
Well I went ahead and bought it. Also if you are on the main website and order the single pillar gauge you get $10 off the 3 in 1, combined with $20 discount code Also went with USPS shipping instead of UPS($34,Canada). Taxes in + discounts =$214. 1 year warranty. Not bad

I will post some pics of the unit when I get it in!
image-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I used to have this unit. It did what it needed to do without any major issues. The only minor problem I had with was the button that is used to switch colors. It would work intermittently.

ToMang07

Reaction score
There are better gauges out there....but they work. I have had mine for almost 2 years without issue. Someday I'll buy good ones! (Isspros, ok Joe?) LOL

Radio

Reaction score
Is that single pod low enough to let you keep the grab handle?

EDIT: Just looked at thier site and they do sell a pod with a cut out for the grab handle.

Last edited:

powersmoke

Reaction score
Is that single pod low enough to let you keep the grab handle?

EDIT: Just looked at thier site and they do sell a pod with a cut out for the grab handle.

I think so? I don't have a handle in mine (2002 7.3l lariat). I also ordered the new Hydra from PHP. Was unsure of what positions to get (phenoix) because of the different things I do with the truck. In my mind for the extra $125 over their $300 chip is well worth the money and is the best deal from any Tuner company ...... Hands down!!!

Latest posts

Members online