Sumps whose got one for me

Agjake11

Reaction score
Looking for a no tank drop sump. slim is preferred but i will need it by next thursday so im looking to get an order in ASAP.

:ford:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Beans has slim sumps, but I recommend the TSD sump, theirs is a drop tank install but trust me, drop the tank, it will save you headaches LOL

Agjake11

Reaction score
it wont be my headaching either way itll be dorian at PSE's haha

ill give TSD a call and see what they have

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Beans has a nice no drop sump from what I hear, I bought one from a non site vendor that's a no drop as well but I really think they are all about the same. So if you are dead set on getting one where you don't have to drop the tank beans seems to be the way to go.... Honestly most the only real difference is the ring that goes in the tank I have seen multiple people cut the ring from a normal sump in half and have no issues

Agjake11

Reaction score
Beans has a nice no drop sump from what I hear, I bought one from a non site vendor that's a no drop as well but I really think they are all about the same. So if you are dead set on getting one where you don't have to drop the tank beans seems to be the way to go.... Honestly most the only real difference is the ring that goes in the tank I have seen multiple people cut the ring from a normal sump in half and have no issues

i messaged beans about their setups after seeing a post on the org about the,.

I've got some on the shelf.

pm me what ya got?

Agjake11

Reaction score
not picked out yet but the CP trucks black one is looking pretty good. gotta pm 09stroker though also. youll be set to go by friday dorian so ill put a bottle of advil in the box with it when i drop it off