Destin, Fl area vacation

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I'll be vacationing with the family for a week between Christmas and New Years.
Ages range from 1-60, looking for fun hotspots for people of all ages to enjoy.
Interested in
Restaurants (mid price level)
Entertainment
Tourist places WORTH hitting

And a GYM for me to stay on my workout schedule

Thanks,

Zach

ncollins64

Reaction score
When we go down we always go to hogs breath restaurant and the crab trap. Besides that we usually drive over to Panama City and eat over there quite a bit. It's about a 20 min drive

78f100

Reaction score
Sandestin golf and beach resort has a place called Villages of Baytown wharf that's pretty cool. It can be pricy at some places but not too bad, its a wealthy neighborhood. It has shopping for the ladies and some cool places to hang out. We like to go to rum runners this time of year, its a piano bar. Im not much of a drinker but its a cool place to hang out and have fun without big crouds. Its kinda restaurant until like 9 or 10pm then all the minors leave and the band gets a little more roudy. There's a good susi bar there too if you like it.
Have fun, there's lots to do between there and PC. If you get bored you can come on up to the big city of Bonifay we have 3 traffic lights, and a couple places to eat I could show you...LOL

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the info. We're the typical mid west family, steak and taters for us. Not much sushi for us.
I'll have to talk with the other adults going and see whose watching the kids so we can hit up that piano bar at night

78f100

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the info. We're the typical mid west family, steak and taters for us. Not much sushi for us.
I'll have to talk with the other adults going and see whose watching the kids so we can hit up that piano bar at night

I'm all country but one of my friends got me to try sushi and I loved it. Didn't figure I would like the piano bar either but did. My gf took me there for my birthday 2 years ago it was cool. We have been back several times since, they play lots of classic rock and such. I'm not much for going to bars anymore wondering who your gonna have to fight for messing with your woman. There its just laid back mostly middle aged folks who act right. Hope yall have fun

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Sushi won't go over good with my family. Hopefully my parents will watch the nieces and nephews so us adults can see the bar scene, not to party but to see the sights. I'm always looking for adventures

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Finally arrived. Driven up/down the strip and seen a few places to stop at. Hopefully the weather gets better so the kids can build a sand castle

Goose

Reaction score
Well, I just saw this. I dont come here often :). I really hope you were able to hit up Harbor Docks for dinner. It is one of my favorite places of anywhere. Then I really hope you were able to hit up Harbor Docks for breakfast.

There is nothing liking curing a hangover you got from Harbor Docks than with a Mimosa from Harbor Docks. ;)

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Learned that we're going back around Christmas time again. I'll have to find my list of places we hit and see if I can get more ideas as to where the family can go. And places that we have to leave the kids with gma while the adults party!

Latest posts

Members online