Amp steps

OBSWIZ

Reaction score
Think that was awhile ago some old stock that Amp sold to 1 dealer..

We have good prices on the steps..better than flea bay. PM if I can get you a quote.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The 799.00 ones are the older style that AMP sold him for a loss, they don't have the light kit like the new ones do. To match that price for the newer style would be selling them below cost.

Tonka350

Reaction score
I just bought ( about 20 minutes ago ) a set of crew cabs from him for 899.00 shipped plus 45 for the extension brackets and they do have the lights in them..

Chad

TripleE44

Reaction score
I don't know how he's doing it then, I guess he has a special deal with them because we don't even get them that cheap.

That's what I'm saying. I got a friend check his cost on them and it was more than what I paid. I'm still trying to figure out how I paid $799 shipped for my steps, but I ain't complaining. Just the more I think of it the weirder it gets. He's a vendor on FTE and was offering them on there for even less.

Tonka350

Reaction score
damn wish I'd known that. sorry to kinda ruin this thread just trying to help people get the same item for the least money....ya know..

Chad

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
It is what it is, no worries. I just don't know how be is doing it because I know amp would drop him as a dealer for selling them that low and I know no one else is getting them that cheap that I know of.

But it is what it is.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there not the Chinese knock offs.

Maybe so, but that company looked legitimate, so I'd like to doubt it. The steps I got from him look right, and no one else seemed to think anything was wrong. If it is a knock off, it's a really well made one....

Tonka350

Reaction score
seabee apparently he bought a ton of them that were overstock items ( when some company bought the other lol ) and they had a ton left over and didn't want them...so he bought them and is selling them at this price...Idk if they're good or not but I've been wanting amps since I had my ext cab and at this price I'm ok with them...plus they make the trucks look alot better lol

Chad

TripleE44

Reaction score
seabee apparently he bought a ton of them that were overstock items ( when some company bought the other lol ) and they had a ton left over and didn't want them...so he bought them and is selling them at this price...Idk if they're good or not but I've been wanting amps since I had my ext cab and at this price I'm ok with them...plus they make the trucks look alot better lol

Chad

Ya, he told us he bought them as overstock from when Bestop stopped doing the distribution for amp. Something like that at least. But he also only had like 2 sets of the cc ones. He ended up telling 4 different guys on here that they got the last set of cc steps I think....

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Ya, he told us he bought them as overstock from when Bestop stopped doing the distribution for amp. Something like that at least. But he also only had like 2 sets of the cc ones. He ended up telling 4 different guys on here that they got the last set of cc steps I think....

Yeah I heard that too, but seems like he still has the ones he says he's out of. Either way its good for you guys, wish we could get them that cheap. Maybe we should buy direct from him LoL.

Latest posts

Members online