Interco Snipers

Reaction score
The Cooper STT Pro’s lasted 30k without proper rotation. They started cupping (shocks were set loose) and it seemed the more they wore the louder they got.

I elected to go with the Snipers in 38x13.5x20. The road noisy is drastically less and the ride is much better at 65 psi versus the Coopers at 60 psi. Haven’t noticed any wandering or squishy feeling after a week of running them on asphalt. I’ll update later once I get them in the mud. So far I am happier with them than the Coopers.
f31ada628e3e18e7cbbfe2f4c919a34e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Redrock2000

Reaction score
Lubbock Texas by way of Detroit ( birthplace unfor
I was checking out Snipers in 35s the other day. Really like the reviews that I've read on them. Always wanted M16s but the balance problems they've had with them steered me away. I've had numerous Interco tires in the past and know if they don't balance well it makes for very short tie rod end and ball joint life. How well did your 38s balance? Wish they made them in 35/13.5. Great looking tires.

Reaction score
They balanced out fine. I don’t remember the weights used per tire. I don’t think any tire will clean out the black gumbo mud we have along the the gulf coast but I haven’t had it stuck yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online