CPtrucks Sump kits now avaliable...

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
New shipment of Blue and Black sumps on the shelf...

408203_369188173156148_829386569_n.jpg

Strokersace

Reaction score
It did, thanks! Have you had any experience with having one mounted and flipping the studs upside down so they go up and not hang down? Any interferance with the float or anything? Doubt it gets close enough but without going out to my spare tank, I'm not sure.

Also, couldn't tell from the pics how it seals to the tank. RTV or an oring of some sort?

Def getting one of these in the near future!

Still wondering on this? I was hoping to be installing one by now but have to buy one 1st! LOL 1st of the year is looking like my timeframe now.

New shipment of Blue and Black sumps on the shelf...

408203_369188173156148_829386569_n.jpg

Is the brass plug and the new style lettering going the be the only ones offered? I'll be honest, I like the look of the original lettering and nickle plated/SS plug better.

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Still wondering on this? I was hoping to be installing one by now but have to buy one 1st! LOL 1st of the year is looking like my timeframe now.

Is the brass plug and the new style lettering going the be the only ones offered? I'll be honest, I like the look of the original lettering and nickle plated/SS plug better.

I am not sure what you mean by the stud deal. but the seal to the tank is a rubber gasket.

As for the lettering this was a one time deal the next batch will be back to the CP font.

Latest posts