Scangauge Group buy

zilla68

Reaction score
looks like I need warranty work on mine, so who do I contact?

Installed it just fine, trucks been in the garage ever since, drove it friday to work, and everything was fine, then got in to go home and the gauge comes on and shuts off. If you press a button on the gauge it comes on then shuts off, its plugged into the obdII, anything to check or is it faulty? It won't stay lit up to read it.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
looks like I need warranty work on mine, so who do I contact?

Installed it just fine, trucks been in the garage ever since, drove it friday to work, and everything was fine, then got in to go home and the gauge comes on and shuts off. If you press a button on the gauge it comes on then shuts off, its plugged into the obdII, anything to check or is it faulty? It won't stay lit up to read it.

Mine randomly shuts off also....

sent while needing more cowbell

zilla68

Reaction score
but can you get it to come back on? it just powers up for a second then shuts back off, or does your stay on for a while?

littleredstroker

Reaction score
but can you get it to come back on? it just powers up for a second then shuts back off, or does your stay on for a while?

Most of the time if I shut the truck off then start it again, it will work for 5-10 min, then shut off. Then I have to re program everything.. connections are all tight

sent while needing more cowbell

Latest posts

Members online