H&S Tuners Coming back....

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
H&S Announces New Street Series Tuners!

H&S Performance is proud to announce the upcoming release its new Street Series tuners! The new Mini Maxx Street and XRT Pro Street are scheduled to be released on January 21st 2013, but are NOW AVAILABLE for pre-order!!!

Built with the same performance and quality and that you have come to expect from H&S Performance, the new Street Series tuners will be the hottest products on the market in 2013. Pre-order now so you don't get left behind!

Contrary to any rumors you may have heard, H&S Performance is here to stay, and remains at the forefront of the diesel performance industry. The new Street Series from H&S Performance once again proves why we are "The World Leader in Diesel Performance!"

We are now taking Pre-Orders for them...

XRT Pro Pre-Order $549.99

Mini Maxx Pre-Order $849.99

164646_407126002695698_1565177832_n.jpg

Here is also the information on Deletes!!

H&S High Sulpher Files

FallenAuthority

Reaction score
It looks like you can still use the "racing vehicle" loophole to get DPF off tunes but will be in deep $h!t (to the tune of $37,500) if you are found to be using the vehicle on public roads as a registered motor vehicle. At least that is the way I am reading it, correct me if I am wrong.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It looks like you can still use the "racing vehicle" loophole to get DPF off tunes but will be in deep $h!t (to the tune of $37,500) if you are found to be using the vehicle on public roads as a registered motor vehicle. At least that is the way I am reading it, correct me if I am wrong.

Nope you completely correct

Wayne

Reaction score
Well look at the bright side....you won't blow up to many more motors.
LOL This crap might make me more likely to blow up an engine.:doh: FWIW, I haven't blown up an engine since '09, knock on wood. slowly learning my lessons.

Those are some pretty strict requirements to make it happen on the DPF delete stuff, but at least if we jump through enough hoops we can still get the programs.

rollincoal6.4

Reaction score
I'm glad H&S is still going, but who the hell wants dpf on tuning?? If I have to keep all emissions crap on, I certainly wouldn't run tunes that are going to clog up everything and create more regens.

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
This is just typical govt for ya. The dpf systems are like the new gas cans, They just dont really work and are a PITA!

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
I'm glad H&S is still going, but who the hell wants dpf on tuning?? If I have to keep all emissions crap on, I certainly wouldn't run tunes that are going to clog up everything and create more regens.

I am with you on that one. You would have twice as many regens, you might as well keep it bone stock at that point. If I ever read "Cleaning Exhaust Filter" again across my dash I think I may have a stroke or something. I am done with those days.

....But I am very happy H&S is still going and everything, they are a great company.

Latest posts

Members online